Take a trip to Torekov, a small fishing village located on the tip of the Bjäre Peninsula, and check out our Bistro restaurant. A charming little hideaway, it is a place of great character and grace — well worth a visit. We’re next door neighbors (and great friends) with our local farmers and food-producers who provide a majority of the ingredients we use for our menus. Plus our wine list fearures a large and varied selection of organic and biodynamic wines. On the way home you can swing by Lindegren’s farm shop and Ebbesson’s dairy market to try some of the region’s incredible flavors directly from our local farmers.
About this package
The package includes
- Afternoon tea including a glass of sparkling wine
- A five-course menu made from local ingredients in the Bistro*
- A Bistro Pantry Bag full of home made goodies (to bring back home)
- A wonderful night’s sleep in a double room
- Breakfast buffet in the Bistro
- Access to the spa with sauna, hot baths, and Japanese heated outdoor pools
- Access to the indoor & outdoor gyms
*) Your menu is based on the ingredients that you find in the Bistro à la carte menu. We are happy to make adjustments for allergies and diets – just let us know when you make your reservation.
The package is available 31 August–13 October 2019 and 27 December 2019–7 June 2020, except New Year´s Eve.
Price SEK 2,395 /person
Upgrade to a suite for SEK 300 /person/night
Single room fee: SEK 200 /night
About the menu
“Even if the dish itself is not Swedish, I want local produce from Bjäre and flavours that are characterized by our origin. Our tartar for exampel is made of organic beef from Lindegren’s farm in nearby Sinarpsdalen, served with turnip and local mustard.”
Oliver Nilsson, chef at Torekov Hotell