A Modern Classic
Enjoy lovely spa baths, some cozy afternoon coffee, a fantastic three-course dinner in our Bistro, and have a wonderful overnight rest in our beautiful rooms. Just outside the hotel there are long hiking trails for healthy walks where you can bask in the glorious nearby nature right next to the sea and land.
About the package
This package includes
- Torekov’s Bistro Box, Monday–Thursday
- Afternoon tea, Friday–Saturday
- A three-course menu in the Bistro
- A wonderful night’s sleep in a double room
- Buffet breakfast in the Bistro
- Spa access, including sauna, hot tub and Japanese outdoor pools
- Indoor and outdoor gyms
- Group Workout* Saturday and Sunday 8.30
*Details subject to change
In the Bistro
Monday–Thursday 14.45–16.00 we serve Torekov’s Bistro Box – with our own selection of cured meats, local cheese, Viken tomato tapenade, crostini and pesto.
Afternoon Tea is served on Fridays and Saturdays.
Here you can see our current menu.
- Upgrade to a five-course menu for an additional SEK 295 per person.
- Add a wine package for the three-course menu for SEK 350 per person.
- Add a wine package for the five-course menu SEK 550 per person
Dates and prices
The package is available 27 December 2019–7 June 2020, except New Year´s Eve.
Monday–Thursday SEK 1,395 per person
Friday SEK 1,595 per person
Saturday SEK 1,895 per person
Upgrade to a suite SEK 300 per person/night.
Single room supplement SEK 200 /night.
October 14–December 15, 2019 we offer Torekov’s Hotel Package.
Prepare now – relax while you are here
We highly recommend that you book a table and any spa treatments well in advance before your arrival, in order to make sure that we can welcome you on the hours that you wish.
Book a table in the Bistro at +46 431-47 16 53 or email us at email@example.com.
Book treatments at +46 431-47 16 40 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo: Louise Nordström Pettersson