Relax in a classic seaweed bath in one of our splendid tubs overlooking scenic Hallands Väderö. In collaboration with Torekov’s warm bath house (Warmbadhus), which for nearly 140 years has provided sumptuous seaweed baths to both villagers and tourists, we are proud to offer a unique and serene experience right by the sea.
about the package
This package includes
- Overnight accommodations with breakfast buffet
- A three-course menu in the Bistro
- Seaweed bath or Herbal bath at Torekov’s warm bath house*
- A loan of a towel and bathrobe for Torekov’s warm bath house
- Torekov’s Bistro Box, Monday–Thursday
- Afternoon tea, Friday–Saturday
- Access to the spa with sauna, hot tubs and Japanese outdoor pools
- Access to both indoor and outdoor gyms at the hotel
Price and dates
The package is available 31 August–13 October 2019 and 27 December 2019–7 June 2020, except New Year´s Eve.
(We offer Torekov Hotel package during the period October 14–December 15, 2019)
Monday–Thursday: SEK 1,665 /person in a double room
Friday: SEK 1,865 /person in double room
Saturday: SEK 2,065 /person in double room
*) Choose one of the following options
- Seaweed bath with seaweed scrub. Relaxing and cathartic, a brilliant cleansing and scrubbing that is rich in iodine and various minerals. A spa therapist provides a comfortable and vigorous seaweed scrub on your arms, legs and back.
- Herbal bath with seaweed. The perfect treatment for those who enjoy bathing in herbal oil but are curious about seaweed treatments. Use seaweed to scrub yourself and self-exfoliate your body for a powerful and intense cleansing experience.
- Herbal bath. Once you arrive at our soothing warm bath house, you will be given a sample of various herb oils to smell. Select the aroma you would like in your bath and climb in to a relaxing tub. Gloves are provided so that you can self-exfoliate your body.
Spa treatments are 30 minutes in duration. Please arrive in advance of your appointment to give yourself a bit of time to unwind in our relaxation room before climbing into our wonderful baths.
If walking from the hotel, we recommend that you leave 45 minutes before the treatment starts (it is approximately a 20–25-min walk). If coming by car, we recommend leaving 20–25 minutes before the start of the treatment (during the summer we suggest parking on Olympiagatan, just a 6-min walk from our warm bath house).
This package cannot be booked online
about the warm bath house
Film about Torekov’s warm bath house
In this short film, you’ll follow our reception manager Helena as you explore the luxurious seaweed baths of Sweden’s oldest warm bath house. Follow her as you hear the soothing sound of crashing waves and sense the swirling tides of history.
Seaweed bath and hotel accommodations in Torekov
Sink luxuriously into a bathtub filled with freshly boiled seaweed, all taken directly from the sea just below you. Scrub your body fresh with seaweed, letting the vital and healthy minerals enter and invigorate your body. Feel your circulation increase, your heart revitalize, and your cells renew. Sounds wonderful, doesn’t it?
Bring along a good jacket and some comfortable shoes to take a refreshing and energizing walk to the Torekov warm bath house — it’s just a 2-km jaunt from the hotel. The path is breathtaking as you walk along the sea the whole time, right through the nature reserve known as “Malarna”. The Torekov warm bath house is sure to be even more relaxing after your brief stroll. Let the heat envelop you and feel your body relax. On your way back to the hotel, perhaps take a small detour to see some of the other nearby sights: check out the beautiful Dagshög grave mound, or maybe stroll about Torekov’s cobblestone alleyways. When you’re finished with your evening, take a seat and settle in the Bistron where you can order something tasty and delicious.