Enjoy all that is grand — at a great price
During the fall we are offering our classic spa package at a reduced price due to our hotel renovations. As usual, you can enjoy a cozy afternoon coffee, a three-course gourmet dinner in the Bistro and a wonderful overnight stay in one of our comfortable rooms. Plus all of our spa facilities are available alongside our brand new sauna house by the large outdoor pool where you can enjoy cold baths all year round. And there’s yoga on the weekends, just as it should be. The only difference is that some construction work is taking place during the daytime, until 16:00 on weekdays — and, of course, this special price!
about the package
This package includes
- A wonderful night’s sleep in a double room
- Afternoon coffee, Monday–Thursday
- Afternoon tea, Friday–Saturday
- A three-course menu in the Bistro, see menu
- Buffet breakfast in the Bistro
Spa with sauna, indoor spa pool, warm outdoor baths, and a sauna house with outdoor cold baths.
Indoor and outdoor gyms
- Yoga class* Saturday and Sunday 8.30
- Outdoor training* with our PT Tammy on Fridays 17.30.
*Details subject to change
Prepare now – relax while you are here
We highly recommend that you book a table and any spa treatments well in advance before your arrival, in order to make sure that we can welcome you on the hours that you wish.
Dates and prices
The package is available 14 October–15 December 2019
(Thursdays and Fridays during weeks 47–49 we offer Torekov’s specialty Asian Christmas Table package)
Monday–Thursday SEK 1,095 per person (regular price SEK 1,395)
Friday SEK 1,395 per person (regular price SEK 1,595)
Saturday SEK 1,695 per person (regular price SEK 1,895)
Upgrade to a suite SEK 300 per person/night.
Single room supplement SEK 200 /night.
Exciting things are happening at Torekov Hotel! We are currently making an immense effort to ensure our facilities are even better for you and all of our guests.
As part of our renovation efforts, a new sauna house and new conference venue are already in place. Our next steps are to build nearly 200 square meters of gorgeous courtyard space, to erect an ample and lovely relaxation area, and also to expand our restaurant.
During this time, you may sometimes see and occasionally hear the work as it happens. Construction work occurs on weekdays before 16:00. After this time and during weekends it is otherwise calm. But regardless of when you stay, know that everything we’ve had the privilege to offer — our food, spa treatments, hospitality, our various pools and our comfortable beds — are always as wonderful and luxurious as they have ever been. And the surrounding nature still beats with the same majestic heart that makes this place so incredible.
Please note that our new sauna house with our cold dip pool and massage pool has now opened. Read more here.
Want to try out all sorts of activities outside the hotel? See if anything here catches your fancy:
- Play golf at one of the Bjäre Peninsula’s finest golf courses.
- Enjoy a luxurious seaweed bath at the enchanting Torekov Warm Bath House, a truly divine experience just five meters from the sea.
- Do you love food? Upgrade to a five-course menu in our Bistro. An additional 295 SEK/person, in addition to the package price.
- Hiking or cycling along the sea. Bicycles are available for rent and a picnic basket can be ordered from the Bistro.
- Experience the Norrviken Gardens in all its autumn glory — a truly magical encounter in all seasons.