Experience our own little taste of paradise at nearby Hallands Väderö (Hallands Weather Island). Take in the stunning scenery, the beaches and the hiking trails that span the island. Make your own path towards the bathing bay for a day out in the sun or steer your steps towards the lighthouse. Watch birds and seals. Enjoy the wonderful tranquillity of island life.
About this package
The package includes
- A boat ticket to Hallands Väderö (please pick up at reception)
- A lunch basket according to season
- A loaned picnic basket and blanket for you to use on your trip
- A wonderful night’s sleep in a double room
- A three-course menu in the Bistro*
- Breakfast buffet in the Bistro
- Access to the spa with sauna and baths**
- Access to both indoor and outdoor gyms
- Yoga class** Saturday and Sunday at 8.30
*) During the most popular times, you will be allocated a spa time on site.
**) Details subject to change
From SEK 1,995/person
Supplements for weekends and high season
Upgrade to suite from SEK 300 /person/night.
Single room supplement SEK 400 /night.
The package is available when boat trips to the island are in service.
Timetable for routes between Torekov and Hallands Väderö
- We highly recommend taking a swim at Hallands Väderö — we consider it an absolute must! Don’t forget to bring along swimwear and a towel.
- The forests of the island sometimes have mosquitoes around. It’s always a good idea to carry mosquito spray with you, especially if you are planning on hiking or swimming outdoors.
- Hallands Väderö gets lots of sun during the summer. Make sure to bring plenty of water, sunscreen, and a hat to protect yourself.
BOOK FLEXIBLE. Choose one of our cancellation protections, and you can cancel at short notice.
films and pictures from Hallands Väderö
A film about Hallands Väderö
In this short film you will accompany Torekov Hotel’s site manager Anna on a boat to see the wonders of Hallands Väderö. Explore the island with Anna as she shows us around and talks about why this is among her favorite places.
The film is 2 minutes in length.
Photo: Louise Nordström Pettersson and Torekov Hotell