Experience our own little taste of paradise at Hallands Väderö (Hallands Weather Island), a blissful island just a short boat trip from Torekov village. Take in the stunning scenery, the beatific beaches, and the incredible hiking trails that span the island. Visit the white anemone forest where Ronja Rövardotter let loose her spring scream in the beloved Astrid Lindgren tale, make your own path towards the bathing bay for a day out in the sun, or climb the nearby lighthouse steps to watch the birds flock and the seals frolic. There are countless ways to enjoy the wonderful tranquillity of island life.
The package includes a boat ticket to Hallands Väderö and a well-stocked picnic bag to bring with you on the journey. After your trip you’ll return to the hotel where an evening of rest and relaxation awaits: enjoy our small personal spa and savor an amazing gourmet dinner at the hotel’s restaurant, the Bistro.
About this package
The package includes:
- A boat ticket to Hallands Väderö (please pick up at reception)
- A lunch basket with a tasty meal of salmon/chicken/vegetarian salad, water, a homemade power bar, sliced fruit, foccacia and brie
- A loaned picnic basket and blanket for you to use on your trip
- A wonderful night’s sleep in a double room
- A three-course menu in the Bistro
- Breakfast buffet in the Bistro
- Access to the spa with sauna, hot tubs and Japanese outdoor pools
- Access to both indoor and outdoor gyms
- Yoga class* Saturday and Sunday at 8.30
From 1,920 SEK/person
Upgrade to a suite for 300 SEK/person/night
Single room fee: 200 SEK/night
The package is available on the days when boat trips to the island are in service.
- April 6–May 26, 2019: Saturdays and Holidays (not on Sundays)
- June 1–July 6, 2019: Monday–Saturday
- July 7–August 8, 2019: Every day
- August 9–September 1: Monday–Saturday
- September 7–October 27, 2019: Saturdays and holidays (not on Sundays)
- We highly recommend taking a swim at Hallands Väderö — we consider it an absolute must! Don’t forget to bring along swimwear and a towel.
- The forests of the island sometimes have mosquitoes around. It’s always a good idea to carry mosquito spray with you, especially if you are planning on hiking or swimming outdoors.
- Hallands Väderö gets lots of sun during the summer. Make sure to bring plenty of water, sunscreen, and a hat to protect yourself.
films and pictures from Hallands Väderö
A film about Hallands Väderö
In this short film you will accompany Torekov Hotel’s site manager Anna on a boat to see the wonders of Hallands Väderö. Explore the island with Anna as she shows us around and talks about why this is among her favorite places.
The film is 2 minutes in length.
Photo: Louise Nordström Pettersson and Torekov Hotell